Versiant Is a Leader in Virtualization and Data Infrastructure Management
Versiant’s expertise in virtualization can help you take advantage of virtualized resources to drive down costs and improve application performance. Despite the obvious benefits, virtualization can add complexity for system administrators.
Versiant can “simplify the complex” with a consolidated approach that combines virtualization, containerization and software-defined networking in a managed services offering. Users are therefore protected against system failure and service interruptions. As a Citrix/VMWare Partner, Versiant provides expertise to ensure that Citrix and VMWare environments are tuned and maintained according to best practices. Both the VMCare and XenCare programs offer a great value for your money, because both programs include daily proactive maintenance, scheduled patches, updates and service packs, at no extra cost.
Versiant Virtualization Services help you to:
- Create a more flexible and efficient virtualized infrastructure;
- Consolidate multiple servers into one concentrated platform;
- Optimize IT operations;
- Maximize ROI and cost savings;
- Streamline applications, services and data on-demand;
- Bring capacity online in real-time;
- Accelerate backup and recovery; and
- Enhance availability.
4 ways to maximize the value of virtualized architecture:
- Virtual Servers and Storage: Allows multiple operating systems to run on a single physical server
- Network Virtualization: Is the complete reproduction of a physical network in software with the operational benefits and hardware independence of virtualization
- Data Center Migration Services: Use Versiant’s adaptive and innovative approach to reduce risks of downtime
- Desktop Virtualization: Enables you to respond quicker to changing needs and opportunities at a reduced costs
There are many benefits to virtualizing your IT infrastructure.
Increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability
Deploy workloads faster
Reduce capital and operating costs
Minimize or eliminate downtime
Enable business continuity and disaster recovery
- Simplify data center management
Build a true software-defined data center