Highly Trained IT Expertise Ensures Your Platform Runs at Peak Performance
Versiant experts can manage, update, and administer your server. We provide true proactive, not reactive support. Operating System Support is a 100% fully Managed Service that includes:
- Architecture and design
- Startup and implementation support including new system deployment, data center setup, system racking, initial OS builds, tool development and base OS configuration
- Operating system software upgrade support including end user support, system security, system administration, problem identification, resolution and recovery
- System administration including account and disk management, disk backup and restore
- Resource management, utilization monitoring and consulting
- Business continuity and availability monitoring provides availability assessments and strategies to meet uptime requirements
We can manage as much, or as little as you need.
Versiant Systems Expertise Includes:
UNIX & Linux
Versiant operates many UNIX-based systems to meet customer business needs with expertise in Oracle (formerly SUN), IBM AIX, HPUX, and Linux.
Microsoft Active Directory
Our services cover all aspects of AD support from setting up your server based on your network, business and security requirements to fixing tough to solve issues. As a Microsoft Certified Partner and an ISO 20000 certified company our support services adhere to stringent standards set by these institutions.
Microsoft Server Management
Versiant proactively monitors, manages and supports your server environment on several core service levels. Our Microsoft Server Managed Services covers on premise and private cloud Microsoft Server solutions. We provide 24/7 comprehensive support for all versions of Windows Server. Our services are designed for SMB business owners and we will set up your server to troubleshoot and fix “tough to solve” issues permanently. Our service offerings include migration, server customization, performance analysis, server recovery, optimization and much more.